Looking for a competitive swim team?
Look no further! The Geneva Lakes YMCA Swim Team (GYST) is a USA Swimming & YMCA Swim Team in Lake Geneva, WI, that offers expert coaching in a supportive, fun environment for beginners to national-level competitors.
The Geneva Lakes Family YMCA welcomes their new Head Swim Coach...Glenn Biller. Read more about Glenn here.
Quick Link to Forms, Parent Handbook, Meet Schedules & More
Team Store: Get team suits, bags, warm-ups, gear, etc. here
FREE SWIM TEAM TRIAL & LEVEL PLACEMENT NIGHTS
Winter | December 20, 6 pm
Spring | April 18 & June 13, 6 pm
Parents, please attend with your swimmers to meet GYST coaches and parents to learn what team and swim meets are all about. You will also be given information about how to register your child for team using our online registration process.
Spring | Summer Swim Team Start Date
Monday, April 23, 2018
GYST Levels: 5 levels based on age & ability
- BRONZE: For beginning team members. Focuses on technique and endurance.
- SILVER: Focuses on technique and further conditioning in all four strokes for success in competition.
- GOLD: Preps swimmers for a more competitive approach to swimming.
- JUNIORS: For experienced competitors who are ready for a more serious level of training and competition.
- SENIORS: Our most elite group of competitive swimmers who practice 2 hours/day and are refining advanced stroke and race preparation techniques.
Click here for more information about team levels, fees and to view the practice schedule.
Master’s Dolphin Swim Team:
Master's Practice Schedule (Year Round)
Tuesday and Thursday 6 - 7:30 am and Saturday 7-8:30 am
Looking for Lake Geneva swim teams for adults? Join a dedicated and fun team of adult (18+) competitive swimmers. Improve technique and endurance, and train for triathlons or competitions including virtual no-commute meets and regional USMS events.
Fee: Members - $300/year or $25/mo. Community Participants: $480/year or $40/mo. Register at the YMCA or call/email Coach Glenn Biller at 262.248.6211 X23 or email@example.com. Sibling discounts and financial assistance is available.
Questions? Want to Join GYST or Master's?
- Review our Website
- Attend a free team placement night for GYST or schedule an assessment.
- Contact our Head Coach, Glenn Biller, at 262.248.6211 X23 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To join GYST (our YMCA Lake Geneva competitive swim team), swimmers must be able to complete with good form at least 2, 25-yard swims using front and back crawl and have some breast stroke and butterfly experience. Swimmers will be placed in team levels by coaches. All GYST swimmers must have a Y membership. USA Swimming membership is optional but recommended.