Looking for a competitive swim team in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin?
Look no further! The Lake Geneva YMCA Ducks Swim Team (formerly GYST) is a year-round, competitive USA Swimming & YMCA Swim Team in Lake Geneva, WI. We offer expert coaching in a supportive, fun environment for beginners to national-level competitors.
Please visit our Ducks Swim Team team website at LakeGenevaYSwimTeam.com for team information, including tryouts, registration, practice schedules, fees, swim meet, coach information and more. We look forward to swimming with you. Go Ducks...the Lake Geneva Swim Team!
Interested in learning more about the Ducks Swim Team? Then come to our...
FREE TEAM TRIAL &
LEVEL PLACEMENT NIGHT
Wednesday, Sept 5 and 5 pm
Fall Session: Sept 10-Dec 21
Parents, please attend with your swimmers to meet the coaches to learn what team and swim meets are all about. You will also be given information about how to register your child for the team using our online registration process.
Lake Geneva Ducks Swim Team Levels: 5 levels based on age & ability
- SPOTTED DUCK: For beginning team members. Focuses on technique.
- LAKE DUCK: Increased focus on refining technique, building endurance in all four strokes and competing regularly in meets.
- WOOD DUCK: For experienced competitors who are ready for a more serious level of training and competition.
- MALLARD DUCK: For high school, varsity-level swimmers or an advanced older age group swimmer. Participants train at sustained levels for 2 hour sessions and compete in high-level meets.
Click here for more information about our Lake Geneva Swim Team levels, fees and to view the practice schedule.
LAKE GENEVA Master DUCK Swim Team:
Master's Practice Schedule (Year Round)
Tuesday and Thursday 6 - 7:30 am and Saturday 7-8:30 am
Looking for Lake Geneva swim teams for adults? Join a dedicated and fun team of adult (18+) competitive swimmers. Improve technique, endurance, and train for triathlons or competitions including no-commute meets and regional USMS events.
Fee: Members - $300/year or $25/mo. Community Participants: $480/year or $40/mo. Register at the YMCA or call/email Coach Glenn Biller at 262.248.6211 X23 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sibling discounts and financial assistance is available.
Questions? Want to Join Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming or Master's?
- Review our Lake Geneva Ducks Swim Team website here
- Attend a free Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming level placement night or schedule an assessment with our head coach.
- Contact our Head Coach, Glenn Biller, at 262.248.6211 X23 or via email at email@example.com.
*To join Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming (our YMCA Lake Geneva competitive swim team), swimmers must be able to complete with good form at least 2, 25-yard swims using front and back crawl and have some breast stroke and butterfly experience. Swimmers will be placed in team levels by coaches. All Lake Geneva Duck swimmers must have a Y membership. USA Swimming membership is optional but recommended.