Looking for a competitive swim team?
Look no further! The Geneva Lakes YMCA Swim Team (GYST) is a USA Swimming & YMCA swim team in Lake Geneva, WI, that offers expert coaching in a supportive, fun environment for beginners to national-level competitors. There is also two pre-competitive swim classes that are being offered starting August 7. Learn more here.
Quick Link to Forms, Parent Handbook, Meet Schedules & More
Team Store: Get team suits, bags, warm-ups, gear, etc. here
FREE SWIM TEAM TRIAL & LEVEL PLACEMENT NIGHT
June 7 at 6 pm
Parents, please attend with your swimmers to meet GYST coaches and parents to learn what team and swim meets are all about.
GYST Levels: 5 levels based on age & ability
- BRONZE: For beginning team members. Focuses on technique and endurance.
- SILVER: Focuses on technique and further conditioning in all four strokes for success in competition.
- GOLD: Preps swimmers for a more competitive approach to swimming.
- JUNIORS: For experienced competitors who are ready for a more serious level of training and competition.
- SENIORS: Our most elite group of competitive swimmers who practice 2 hours/day and are refining advanced stroke and race preparation techniques.
Master’s Dolphin Swim Team:
Master's Practice Schedule (Year Round)
Tuesday and Thursday 6 - 7:30 am and Saturday 7-8:30 am
Looking for Lake Geneva swim teams for adults? Join a dedicated and fun team of adult (18+) competitive swimmers. Improve technique and endurance, and train for triathlons or competitions including virtual no-commute meets and regional USMS events.
Fee: Members - $300/year or $25/mo. Community Participants: $480/year or $40/mo. Register at the YMCA or call/email Coach Lindsey at 262.248.6211 X23 or email@example.com. Sibling discounts and financial assistance is available.
Questions? Want to Join GYST or Master's?
- Review our Website
- Attend a free team placement night for GYST or schedule an assessment.
- Contact our Head Coach, Lindsey Mikrut, at 262.248.6211 X23 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To join GYST (our YMCA Lake Geneva competitive swim team), swimmers must be able to complete with good form at least 2, 25-yard swims using front and back crawl and have some breast stroke and butterfly experience. Swimmers will be placed in team levels by coaches. All GYST swimmers must have a Y membership. USA Swimming membership is optional but recommended.