Looking for a competitive swim team in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin?
Look no further! The Lake Geneva YMCA Ducks Swim Team (formerly GYST) is a year-round, competitive USA Swimming & YMCA Swim Team in Lake Geneva, WI. We offer expert coaching in a supportive, fun environment for beginners to national-level competitors.
Please visit our Ducks Swim Team team website at LakeGenevaYSwimTeam.com for team information, including tryouts, registration, practice schedules, fees, swim meet, coach information and more. We look forward to swimming with you. Go Ducks...the Lake Geneva Swim Team!
FREE LAKE GENEVA YMCA DUCKS SWIM TEAM TRIAL & LEVEL PLACEMENT NIGHTS
Summer | June 13, 6 pm
Parents, please attend with your swimmers to meet the coaches and parents to learn what team and swim meets are all about. You will also be given information about how to register your child for the team using our online registration process.
Summer Ducks Swim Team Practice Schedule Starts June 4 - End of July
Lake Geneva Ducks Swim Team Levels: 5 levels based on age & ability
- BRONZE: For beginning team members. Focuses on technique and endurance.
- SILVER: Focuses on technique and further conditioning in all four strokes for success in competition.
- GOLD: Preps swimmers for a more competitive approach to swimming.
- JUNIORS: For experienced competitors who are ready for a more serious level of training and competition.
- SENIORS: Our most elite group of competitive swimmers who practice 2 hours/day and are refining advanced stroke and race preparation techniques.
Click here for more information about our Lake Geneva Swim Team levels, fees and to view the practice schedule.
LAKE GENEVA Master’s Dolphin Swim Team:
Master's Practice Schedule (Year Round)
Tuesday and Thursday 6 - 7:30 am and Saturday 7-8:30 am
Looking for Lake Geneva swim teams for adults? Join a dedicated and fun team of adult (18+) competitive swimmers. Improve technique and endurance, and train for triathlons or competitions including virtual no-commute meets and regional USMS events.
Fee: Members - $300/year or $25/mo. Community Participants: $480/year or $40/mo. Register at the YMCA or call/email Coach Glenn Biller at 262.248.6211 X23 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sibling discounts and financial assistance is available.
Questions? Want to Join Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming or Master's?
- Review our Lake Geneva Ducks Swim Team website here
- Attend a free Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming level placement night or schedule an assessment with our head coach.
- Contact our Head Coach, Glenn Biller, at 262.248.6211 X23 or via email at email@example.com.
*To join Lake Geneva Ducks Swimming (our YMCA Lake Geneva competitive swim team), swimmers must be able to complete with good form at least 2, 25-yard swims using front and back crawl and have some breast stroke and butterfly experience. Swimmers will be placed in team levels by coaches. All Lake Geneva Duck swimmers must have a Y membership. USA Swimming membership is optional but recommended.