Check out our March 2016 "Y Connect" YMCA newsletter to be in the loop on all the exciting YMCA activities & events in Lake Geneva, WI, this spring!
Here's a preview of what you'll find inside:
- March is National Nutrition Month. Get tips from The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics to get started on a better & more balanced diet.
- Get motivated to get and stay active with Judy C's YMCA success story!
- Save the Date! April 30 is YMCA Healthy Kids Day -- A Free Community Event at the Y. We're offering a 5K run & Family 2-mile relay this year!
- Sign up now for the YMCA "Givin' It A Tri" Indoor Triathlon on April 9
- The 30th Anniversary YMCA Auction was Mah-Velous -- see event photos!
- Register NOW for Lake Geneva 2016 Baseball/Softball/T-ball!
- Next lifeguard courses start March 9 & April 27
- Check out the newly posted YMCA job opportunities!
- Sign up for Spring Break School Day Out Camps | Summer Camp registration opens March 15
- New birthday party offerings: art & bounce house parties now available!
- Recharge, Renew, Restore Yoga Workshop - March 18
Read on for all the details on these items and more!