Trunk or Treat | FREE Community Event!
Outdoor Family Fun!
Coming to the Event
- Please follow the signs and cones to the parking area if you are not hosting a trunk.
- Begin your trunk or treating at the Welcome/Sanitizing Station.
- Follow the directional arrows on the pavement to visit each trunk.
- Bring your own bucket or bag to collect your goodies.
- Costumes are highly encouraged.
- Face Masks are highly encouraged.
- We encourage parents to bring their own sanitizer with them.
- Please practice social distancing while taking part in this event.
- Do not attend if anyone in your group is feeling ill or has been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
- When you are done visiting all the trunks, stop back at the Welcome/Sanitizing Station to vote for your favorite trunk!
Hosting a Trunk
- Please sign up your "trunk" by Saturday, Oct 17. Sign-ups can be taken by contacting the YMCA Front Desk at 262.248.6211 or emailing Jami Golz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check in at the Welcome Table between 2:30-3:30 pm to set up your area.
- All cars will be distanced at least six feet away from each other.
- It is best to skip the bowl of treats this year, so that the trick or treaters aren't all reaching into the same bowl.
- Card tables are encouraged to spread treats out.
- Please keep decorations family friendly.
- Package candies or little favors in treat bags for easy distribution.
- Make a sign indicating how many treats to take.
Questions? Contact Jami Golz, Youth & Family Director | 262.248.6211 x26 | email@example.com
See All Month's Events