Welcome to the Reservation page! It is in this area, that you would reserve space in the fitness centers, lap pool, activity pool or group exercise class.
We have rearranged the equipment and created new workout spaces throughout the facility to allow for social distancing, and to limit the number of individuals in a particular space to no more than 10. There are three areas in the building where specific equipment has been placed. Please review the list below, so you can reserve the correct area that has the equipment you would like to use:
Wellness Center Upper Level - Cardio Space. Equipment includes: Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Steps, Free Weights, Mats, Benches
Wellness Center Lower Level - Cardio and Free Weight Space. Equipment includes: Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, Steps, Free Weights, Mats, Benches, Cable Cross, Smith Machine, Squat Rack and assisted
Selectorized Equipment Room: Large Gym, Side A (furthest from the hallway). Equipment includes: A selectorized Matrix Strength Equipment (leg press, lat pull down, bicep curl, tricep press, chest fly, shoulder press, rotary twist, abdominal crunch, back extension, leg extension, leg curl), ellipticals, rower, seated bikes
Please note when scheduling independent workouts you are only able to reserve one 45 minute slot per day up to 24 hours in advance.
How do I reserve my spot in the schedule below?
1) Select the day of the week you would like to come to the YMCA by using the down arrow next to the day search box
2) Click on the drop down arrow next to the search boxes to view categories, class time, location and instructor
3) Make your selection by clicking on the name
4) If this is your first visit, it will ask you to create a login, follow those instructions
5) If this is not your first visit, click on sign in and then login to reserve your spot. Remember...you can only sign up 24 hours prior to the time you are selecting.
PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT REGISTER FOR ANY SESSIONS NOW UNTIL 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TIME THEY BECOME AVAILABLE WHICH AT THE EARLIEST WILL BE WEDNESDAY, MAY 27.