There’s nowhere better to learn to swim than the Y! We have been helping kids and adults swim for more than 100 years. YMCA Lake Geneva swimming lessons are available for ages 6 months through adult. Learn the basics, then build your skills and develop your technique. Private swim lessons, partner and group lessons are available.
If your child is transferring from another program, or you are not sure of their ability, register for a FREE swim evaluation by emailing Gertrude Suhajda, Aquatics Director at email@example.com or by calling 262.248.6211 X22.
Why learn at the Y?
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum focused on safety and core skill development
- Nationally-certified instructors
- 2 pools, including a 25-yard lap pool and warm-water lesson pool, featuring a UV system
- Y lessons teach more than just techniques, they are about building confidence and nurturing potential, progressing with your needs and abilities, from introductory to competitive.
Questions about YMCA Swim Lessons in Lake Geneva, WI? Call us at 262.248.6211.
Sign up for text alerts to receive class and weather cancellation notifications. Send a text to 81010 and type the message "@glymca" to enroll.
Looking for a Lake Geneva swim club?
Check out our youth & adult competitive Lake Geneva swim teams at the Y.
DID YOU KNOW THE YMCA POOLS NOW HAS UV?
UV is the best technology and healthiest choice for swimming pool disinfection, & we're proud to be the only Lake Geneva pool to offer it!