There’s nowhere better to learn to swim than the Y!
We have been helping kids and adults swim for more than 100 years. YMCA Lake Geneva swimming lessons are available for ages 6 months through adult. We offer:
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum focused on safety and core skill development
- Nationally-certified instructors
- 2 pools, including a 25-yard lap pool and warm-water lesson pool, featuring a UV system
- Y lessons teach more than just techniques, they are about building confidence and nurturing potential, progressing with your needs and abilities, from introductory to competitive.
Click below to learn more about swim lessons for....
NEW! Gym & Swim | Ages 5-10 years
Virtual and Homeschool families, this is just for you! This class combination is a structured co-ed physical education program designed to provide kids learning from home an opportunity to strengthen their motor skills in a safe and fun environment. Each week will include various forms of physical fitness, games and activities, both in and out of the water!
Winter Session: Jan 4-Feb 28 | Wednesdays | 1-2:30 pm
Fees per session: Members: $50 | Community: $100
Questions about YMCA Swim Lessons in Lake Geneva, WI?
Gertrude Suhajda | Aquatics Director | email@example.com