There’s nowhere better to learn to swim than the Y!
We have been helping kids and adults swim for more than 100 years. YMCA Lake Geneva swimming lessons are available for ages 6 months through adult. We offer:
- Small class sizes for one-on-one attention
- Curriculum focused on safety and core skill development
- Nationally-certified instructors
- 2 pools, including a 25-yard lap pool and warm-water lesson pool, featuring a UV system
- Y lessons teach more than just techniques, they are about building confidence and nurturing potential, progressing with your needs and abilities, from introductory to competitive.
Click below to learn more about swim lessons for....
Questions about YMCA Swim Lessons in Lake Geneva, WI?
Gertrude Suhajda | Aquatics Director | email@example.com
Becca Skomski | Aquatics Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org